Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Size Matters Day 1


Today is the first day of Moda's Size Matters blog hop.
Hop on over to Edita's Kari's and Brigitte's blog to see why size matter to them.

September 5th … Bunny Hill,  Basic GreySweetwater

September 6th … Jan PatekPat SloanPieces From My Heart

September 9th … Deb Strain,  Barbara BrackmanV & Co.

September 10th … Lauren & Jessie JungKate SpainMe and My Sister

September 11th … Kathy SchmitzMinick & SimpsonPrimitive Gatherings

September 12th … Fig TreeA Stitch and DyeThimbleblossoms

September 13th … Blackbird DesignsCotton WayStephanie Ryan Studio

September 14th … Kansas TroublesAneela Hoey

Tomorrow will bring us Bunny Hill, Basic Grey and Sweetwater.
Happy Hopping.
From my heart,
Sandy

2 comments :

  1. If I'd quit looking at all this beautiful fabric and neat patterns I'd have a lot more quilting done.

    ReplyDelete